New FOIL Collection
Check out our latest collection of foil pressed invitations, place cards, thank yous and more!
New Neon Party
Impress your guests with our collection of fun, bright invitations, favors, partyware and more!
Awesome Baking Creations
Baking products that are less about coloring in the lines and more about getting inspired!
Turn your favorite photos into premium holiday cards
Correspond with bright colors and bold design
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together the butter, shortening and granulated sugar. Add in the molasses and eggs and whip until light and fluffy.
3. Add all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl; using a measuring cup add the dry ingredients about 1 cup at a time.
4. Separate the dough into three equal-size pieces then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for an hour or two.
5. Once chilled, roll out on floured parchment paper to about ¼ inch thick and cut into desired shapes. Place the cut out cookies into the freezer for 5-10 minutes before baking.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes for small cookies, 8-10 minutes for medium, and 10-15 minutes for large. Let cool, then decorate with vanilla royal icing.
NEW TO GARTNER STUDIOS? SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Help + Info
©2017 Gartner Studios. All Rights Reserved.