FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Gartner Studios Debuts new Digital Design Portfolio Alongside Innovative New Stationery, Greeting Card, Wedding, Giftables and Specialty Baking Products
STILLWATER, MN, (May 8, 2013) – - An explosion of colors, flavors and designs, in products ranging from greeting cards and stationery, to cakes, digital designs, and wedding products will rock the show floor at the Gartner Studios booth (#1417) during the 2013 National Stationery Show, May 19-22 at the Javits Center in New York.
The leader in trend-forward design, manufacturing and distribution in the stationery, bridal, party goods and specialty foods categories, Gartner Studios will showcase their wide range of current and 2014 designs in a virtual one-stop-shop for the best retail, private-branded and custom products.
Best known for their expansive, affordable line of self-print and customizable stationery products and celebration assortments, Gartner Studios has more than 100 years of combined licensing and brand development experience. Backed by their strategic design teams, the company is a dominant design and manufacturing leader across multiple product categories. Committed to trend research, driving product development for specific retailer needs, Gartner signature and private-branded products are carried at boutique, specialty and mass-market retailers around the world. The company also excels in managing sell-through results to impact retailer success, with store-level servicing teams managing 18,000 SKUs across 15,000 retail locations.
Debuting at the show will be a number of trend-forward, design-driven products, solidifying Gartner Studios’ industry reputation as the design leader for creating fresh, innovative greeting and photo card designs that score highest in consumer preference testing over other leading brands. For the first time, the company is showcasing the Gartner Digital Design Licensing Program, offering its broad library of digital designs to major retailers and photo platform providers, to be used in photo cards, greeting cards, invitations, announcements, photo collages, borders, banners, posters, photo book designs and themed slideshow movies. Art content is available for all consumer platforms, including online, social, kiosk, and mobile.
Gartner Studios is also announcing a best-in-class, template driven Personalization Tool, that can be linked to or integrated with retail partner websites to let customers create personalized cards and products using Gartner’s innovative designs. Consumers can choose from a selection of fonts, alternate design colors, paper types and card shapes, with real-time editing and preview, to create a truly personal expression — delivered directly to their doorstep. Visitors to the Gartner Studios booth can view printed samples, and experience the wide range of design options and easy process of personalizing with an interactive web demo.
Gartner Studios brands and new product launches featured at the show will include:
Print and Digital Stationery
- Gartner Studios: Trend-forward line of fashionable items for the correspondence lover, including: Entertaining and Social Stationery; Invitations; Baby; Holiday; Self-Print; DIY items; Partyware and more – featuring innovative themes, designs, stock, substrate, materials and embellishments.
- Personalization Tool: Web-based personalized stationery, wedding and special occasion invitations, and accessories. Includes optional Amazon cloud-based hosting for a complete “plug and go” solution. Sample designs may be seen and ordered from Gartner’s own personalized online stationery site at http://www.gartnerstudios.com/shop/personalize
- Digital Design Licensing Program: Licensed art themes, with everyday and seasonal category coverage, including: Birthday; Baby; Wedding; Christmas/Holiday; Valentine’s Day; Graduation; Mothers and Father’s Day; Halloween; New Years; Specialty Celebrations; Pets; Humor; and Business designs.
The industry leader in the wedding product category with an extensive design and production range, Gartner Studios takes a surprising, unique spin to create the most innovative trend-forward wedding items in the marketplace. Since 2007, Gartner Studios has partnered with Conde Nast BRIDES Magazine, the nation’s top bridal publication, to bring the BRIDES® Wedding Collection to market. Elegant and easily customizable with online templates for print-at-home ease, the line offers a collection match back offering, coordinating complementary items by design.
- BRIDES® social expressions items: Featuring new Gift Bags, Wrapping Paper, Tissue, and Bows, in coordinating color palettes.
- BRIDES® Greeting Collection: New, modern specialty line featuring cards designed to be shared between the bride, her family, and friends. Featuring luxurious materials and sophisticated design elements, blended with updated color palettes, formats and embellishments.
- Gartner Studios Wedding: High-quality, stylishly affordable line of wedding stationery, décor, and accessories, with designs and products found nowhere else in the industry.
- Personalized Wedding Invitations: Web-based line of invitations featuring a wide range of custom, unique designs on luxurious papers and stock — customized online and delivered to customers’ doors.
Filling a market void with a fresh and innovative selection of beautiful, high-quality cards at sensible prices — focusing on emerging designs, consumer and editorial trends.
- Wow Wow: OMG! Get ready to LOL. These unique-to-the-market cards offer a fresh and funny perspective on human nature. Each features a candid pet photo, fluorescent accents and envelope, LOL sentiments, and a bonus back-of-card “pet bio.” Consumers can also submit photos of their pets to a special website, for feature consideration on future cards in distribution with the line.
- Gartner Premium: High-end line featuring trend-forward designs and innovative embellishments. Premium quality with sentiment slip-sheet, seal, specialty papers and envelopes, wrapped in a protective poly bag.
- Gartner Humor: Popular and topical humor that offers laughs for everyone, featuring a broad range of sentiments and send-ability.
- Gartner Licensed Humor: Contemporary humor lines, created in partnership with independent companies and up-and-coming creative teams.
- Gartner Boutique: Trend-forward line targeting the consumer who wants a unique card that reflects their personality and taste. Features luxurious paper stocks and coordinating envelope designs, individually wrapped in a poly bag. These collections are a collaboration between successful boutique houses and Gartner.
- Gartner Everyday: A full-line resource for all your everyday and season card needs, featuring design and copy that speaks to today’s consumer.
Gartner Specialty Products: Offering innovative development in the food category, from product and packaging design, through final production.
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios®: Award-winning line of bakeware and cake decorating products designed by star of Food Network’s Ace of Cakes, Duff Goldman, offering a trend-forward, high-quality collection of products never before available outside of professional bakeries. Original products include: edible spray Cake Graffiti; Zebra-Striped and
Tie Dye cake mixes; Cake Tattoos; Flavored Fondant, Non-Stick and Anodized Heavy Aluminum Bakeware, and an airbrush machine to create amazing edible special effects.
An upscale line of candies designed as a treat for the eye and the tastebuds! Delicious selection of beautiful candies including color foil-wrapped Chocolate Balls, fruit flavored Candy Sticks, specialty Jelly Beans, shimmering, iridescent-colored Gumballs and Sixlets.
High-quality, trend-forward Personal Stationery Sets, Notecard Sets, Notebooks, Specialty Journals, Travel and Desktop Accessories.
- Wow Wow giftables: Coasters, Mini-Journals, Junior Notebooks and more with a fun, fresh pet theme. Special show discounts offered at the booth. For sales inquiries on all product lines, contact Kara Christopherson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers and partners interested in learning more about Gartner’s Digital Design Licensing Program can contact Terry Dickson at email@example.com.
For more information on the complete line of Gartner Studios products, visit: www.gartnerstudios.com
Advance Press Information & Photo Requests:
Ontargt@aol.com Online Media Room: www.gartnerstudios.com/media/
On-Site Show Press Contact:
Show Booth Space #1417
# # #
About Gartner Studios: Established in 1998 and headquartered in Stillwater, Minnesota, Gartner Studios, Inc. is a leader in the print and social stationery, greeting card, licensed digital design, party goods, and specialty food industries, offering more than 18,000 products through more than 15,000 major retail and specialty stores in North America. Best know for its expansive line of imprintable and customizable stationery products, the company designs, manufactures and distributes stationery and celebration assortments that inspire customers to celebrate and connect with loved ones. Its extensive digital design portfolio is also offered for online personalization products and third party licensing. Gartner Studios, Inc. divisions include: Gartner Greetings; MARA-MI; and russell+hazel. Premier brand licenses include: the BRIDES line of wedding invitations and products; and the Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios line of bakeware and cake decorating products, co-designed by Food Network “Ace of Cakes” star Duff Goldman. For more information about the company and its products visit: www.gartnerstudios.com