We recommend Chrome browser for the best user experience,
CLICK HERE to install.
1. Locate the BARCODE on your product.
Your template number is THE LAST 5 DIGITS of that barcode, see barcode example to the right for template number reference.
2. Enter template number into the search field box on this page.
3. Once template appears, click on the PDF or Microsoft Word Icon to begin personalizing. Your product may have multiple templates available.
* PLEASE NOTE: We are currently updating all Microsoft Word templates to downloadable PDFs.
If your template is a word doc, download and save to your computer.
If your template is a pdf, click icon and proceed to use our online personalization tool to customize stationery. For the best online experience/editing of personalized PDF’s, we recommend the use of Google Chrome. If you don’t have Google Chrome, CLICK HERE to install.
We offer an extensive library of fonts in our personalization tool that has recently been updated. We apologize if we do not carry the font you see on your product any longer, but have done our best to supply you with a similiar font you will love just as much!
We strongly recommend using inkjet printers vs. laser printers for best quality results. Because laser printers use heat to fix the color on paper, they are not the best choice for stationery.
CLICK HERE to watch a step by step video of how to create a customer paper size in MS Word.
CLICK HERE for Word Doc and PDF Print instructions.
• The last 5 digits of the barcode is your template number.
• Recommended Browser is Chrome, CLICK HERE to install.
• Other supported browsers: Safari, IE 9+ (Firefox not supported)
• We recommend using the “manual feed” and “best quality” options for all of our printable products.
• Our cardstock (place cards, invitations, business cards, certificates) items are produced on 80# cover cardstock.
• Vellum items may require you to adjust your printer’s settings for best printing results.
• Many of our items are smaller than standard sized paper; you may need to adjust the PAPER SIZE setting in your printer’s properties to print your project.
• We do not recommend or support printing on envelopes, as it may cause paper jam.
Need more help printing or have questions?
Visit our FAQs page to answer common questions you may have.